Warts is a viral infection caused by Human Papilloma Virus (HPV). A wart is a small growth with a rough texture that can appear anywhere on the body. Warts are highly contagious and are mainly passed by direct skin contact, such as when you pick at your warts and then touch another area of your body. You can also spread them with things like towels or razors that have touched a wart on your body or on someone else’s. They can also be sexually transmitted and proliferate rapidly on the private parts.
Types of Warts
- Common warts are most often seen on the hands and present as skin-colored with a rough surface.
- Flat warts is seen on the back side of the hands also on the legs.
- Intermediate warts is combination of common and flat warts.
- Subungual and periungual warts appear under and around the fingernails or toenails.
- Mosaic warts are a plaque of closely grouped plantar warts.
- Genital warts are soft growths that appear on the genitals.
The best and simplest treatment is to get it removed with the help of a radiofrequency machine or CO2 laser.
Why Dermapoin, for best removal in gurgaon
• Best technology
• Experienced hands
• Spotless treatment
• Minimum discomfort to the patient
• Minimum risk of recurrence
A small amount of risk of recurrence is always there in warts. Dr Shuchi Singla also has experience of treating many patients with extensive recurrent warts with newer techniques like immunotherapy and bleomycin injections successfully so that they do not occur again and again.