Dr. Shuchi Singla
MBBS (Lady Hardinge medical college, Delhi)
MD SKIN (Maulana Azad medical college, Delhi)
Visiting Consultant (Max Hospital, Gurgaon)
Consultant Dermatologist, Cosmetologist, Dermatosurgeon and Laser Specialist
Dr Shuchi Singla is one of the best dermatologistand skin specialist in Gurgaon. She is educated from the most premier institutes of the country, a graduate from Lady Hardinge medical college, Delhi and post graduate from Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi. She topped her MD exam in dermatology with gold medal and the prestigious DISTINCTION which is rarely awarded in post graduate examinations.
Thereafter she did her senior residency from Maulana Azad Medical college during which she gained vast experience in treating diverse, common and difficult to treat skin problems, laser procedures and dermatosurgical procedures.
Thereafter she worked in India’s renownedhospitals in Gurgaon namely Max Hospital, Kalyani Hospital and Apollo Clinic gaining an ample of experience of over 13 years and expertise. She has also attended several international & domestic conferences and workshops in dermatology as well as cosmetology.
She has several publications in both national and international journals and authored chapters in books. She has also delivered lectures and presentations both in national as well as international conferences. Apart from being a recipient of many awards throughout her career in medicine, she was recently awarded the prestigious Prof. V.N Sehgal Award for excellence in the field of dermatology.
She has ample experience and expertise in treating various dermatological problems like acne, hair fall, dandruff, psoriasis, eczema, urticaria, etc. She is also extremely skilful in performing cosmetic procedures like laser hair reduction, scar treatment, tattoo removal, pigmentary problems, laser toning, chemical peels and so on or dermatosurgical procedures like removal of warts, moles, skin tags, cysts, skin biopsies, PRP and nail surgeries.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- MBBS – Lady Hardinge medical college, New Delhi (2007)
- MD Dermatology – Maulana Azad medical college, New, Delhi (2011)
- Senior residency- Maulana Azad medical college, New, Delhi (2011-2014)
- Consultant dermatologist- kalyani hospital and Apollo clinics, Gurgaon (2014-2017)
- Consultant dermatologist- Max hospital, Gurgaon (2015- present)
- Prof. VN Sehgal Award for Excellence in Dermatology Including Venereal Diseases and Leprosy 2014
- Topped MD examination in dermatology from Delhi university with the prestigious DISTINCTION 2011
- Gold medal in surgery
- Gold medal in ENT
- Gold medal for topping 3rd Year MBBS
- Award of proficiency in community medicine
- Amongst top 100 in All India MBBS AND PG entrance examinations
- Amongst top 5 in State level MBBS and PG entrance examinations
PRESENTATIONS AND LECTURES
- Invited speaker at ASIAN SOCIETY FOR PIGMENT CELL RESEARCH CONFERENCE, SINGAPORE 2014
- PAPER PRESENTATION AT DERMACON 2018, KERALA
- Paper presentation in Young Dermatologists Session at CUTICON 2010.”A Modified Scorten For Indian Patients With Sjs-Ten”
- Represented Maulana Azad College at state level and zonal level of national dermatology quiz 2010-11
MEMBERSHIPS AND POSITIONS
- Indian medical association
- Indian association of dermatologists, venereologistsand leprologists (IADVL)
- Pigmentary disorders society
- Asian society for pigment cell research
- Society of pediatric dermatology
- Nail society of India
- Women dermatologic society
- Rubinstein-Taybi syndrome: a report of two siblings with unreported cutaneous stigmata. Indian J Dermatol Venereol Leprol. 2013 Sep-Oct;79(5):714-7
- A rare presentation of mammary Paget’s disease involving the entire breast in the absence of any underlying ductal malignancy. Indian J Dermatol Venereol Leprol. 2013 Jul-Aug;79(4):518-21. doi: 10.4103/0378-6323.113085.
- Periocular lupus vulgaris secondary to lacrimal sac tuberculosis: a rare presentation with emphasis on magnetic resonance imaging in localizing the primary focus of infection. Indian J Dermatol Venereol Leprol. 2013 May-Jun;79(3):425-7. doi: 10.4103/0378-6323.110778. No abstract available.
- Chemical peels for melasma in dark-skinned patients. J Cutan Aesthet Surg. 2012 Oct;5(4):247-53. doi: 10.4103/0974-2077.104912
- Epidermolysis bullosa: where do we stand? Indian J Dermatol Venereol Leprol. 2011 Jul-Aug;77(4):431-8. doi: 10.4103/0378-6323.82393.
- Palatal ulceration. Clin Dermatol
- A clinicotherapeutic analysis of SJS/TEN with an emphasis on predictive value and accuracy of SCORTEN. Int J Dermatol
- Concurrent hand-foot skin reaction and hair depigmentation with sunitinib: report of a case and literature review of kinase inhibitors and blocking antibodies. Indian J Dermatol
- Acquired portwine stain in an adult male: first reported case from India with review of literature. Indian J Dermatol